- Deadline for Abstract Submission
|March 1, 2017 (Closed)
- Notification of Abstract Audit Results
|March 15, 2017
- Deadline for Accepted Author to Complete the Registration
|March 24, 2017
* After submitted abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register and make the payment no later than March 24, 2017
. Regarding to the Accepted Abstract & Registration, at least 1 author of accepted abstract should complete the registration. And each registrant can only present or represent 2 accepted abstracts.
Submission Rules for Abstract
- Abstract may only be submitted exclusively online via the congress website.
- The Organizers reserve the right to reject any abstract failure to comply with submission instructions mentioned on the congress website.
- The presenting author must accept full responsibility for the content, submission and presentation of the abstract, and retain full copyright of their abstract and presentation. By submitting an abstract, authors give consent and authorize the Organizers to publish or submit for publication their abstract and presentation and to include them in any congress publications.
- Each accepted abstract should be registered and completed the full payment prior to 23:59, March 24, 2017 (GMT+8), in order to be included in the program of POA 2017.
- Please kindly to comply with the deadline regarding to the abstract submission. You may revise the abstract before the submission deadline. After submission deadline, author cannot make any changes to submitted abstract.
Requirements for Abstract Submission
Please prepare your abstract strictly according to the following instruction established by the POA 2017:
- Abstract can be submitted only in English.
- Authors are strongly advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts, as they will appear as they are without editing by the organizers.
- The maximum length of Abstract Topic is 30 words.
- The maximum length of Abstract is 300 words.
- Vascular Aging, General Principle
- Arterial Stiffness or Arteriosclerosis
- Pulse Wave Analysis
- High Blood Pressure AND Vascular Aging
- Heart Failure AND Vascular Aging
- Cardiac Hypertrophy AND Vascular Aging
- Chronic Kidney disease ANDR Vascular Aging
- Cognitive Dysfunction AND Vascular Aging
- Stroke AND Vascular Aging
- Exercise AND Vascular Aging
- Measurement of Vascular Aging
- Treatment of Vascular Aging
- Prognosis of Vascular Aging
- Environmental Factors and Hemodynamics
- Best scoring 70 abstracts will be awarded US$ 500 to overseas participants and NT$ 5,000 to domestic participants for travel grant.
- Best scoring 6 abstracts will be awarded US$ 500 to both domestic and overseas participants for best abstract awards.